Home > Senior Management
Senior Management Jobs
Looking for amazing Senior Management job? We have a huge range of Senior Management jobs available, suitable for anyone looking for an exciting career change or looking for career progression. Browse our jobs in Senior Management and apply today, it really is that easy!
Total Jobs: 8, Showing 1 > 8
Saturday 22nd September
The Company and the Role: The Company has been around since the early 90’s and has become a leading contract caterer in the area of education which accounts for around 90% of their units with the remaining 10% being Business and Industry outlets...
Monday 17th September
The Company and the Role: The Company has been around since the early 90’s and has become a leading contract caterer in the area of education which accounts for around 90% of their units with the remaining 10% being Business and Industry outlet...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven General Catering Managerto join this fantastic company at one of their prestigious sites located in Cardiff. * Be a proven, hands-on leader * Excellent people management skills * Be ...
Friday 14th September
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to manage a B&I sites based in Bracknell. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer...
Tuesday 11th September
We’re looking for an experienced manager who will be able to manage the operation of the catering network, ensuring the service is fully prepared for opening during the published opening hours. You’ll also ensure that the highest quality of food ...
Stoke-on-Trent , Stoke
Sunday 9th September
The Company and the Role: The company is an ever-growing fresh food business providing bespoke contract catering services to the education and business sectors They believe in making food a pleasurable and appealing part of school life which ad...
Friday 7th September
My client is looking for a Regional Manager with outstanding credentials. This opportunity would suit someone who has brand and independent experience. The Job will be a hands on operation, so will need to make autonomous decisions. A total dedic...
London, Central/West End
Saturday 1st September
The Company and the Role: The company provides expertise in Facilities and Logistics Management and Catering Services Worldwide on Remote Sites, Military and Construction Accommodation Camps, Mining and Energy projects. They are seeking a Logis...
Dubai, UAE, Other International Jobs