Head Chef - Pembrokeshire West Wales - Accommodation available
Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Solva, Pembrokeshire, West Wales
- Package c£45k
- 40-48 hours/week depending on seasons
- Lovely self-contained on-site accommodation available
- Could suit a Chef/FOH couple
- Genuine work/life balance in stunning part of the world
- Free parking
- Head Chef jobs in Pembrokeshire West Wales
Rhubarb Recruitment is searching for a Head Chef for the Cambrian Inn, a popular family-focused food-led pub in West Wales. The pub is located in the beautiful seaside village of Solva, near St. David’s on the Pembrokeshire Coast. A restaurant, bar and summer terrace combine to offer a popular destination for those who appreciate good home-cooked food, fine wines, and real ales in a relaxed and friendly environment throughout the year. A small number of stylish and comfortable en-suite rooms offer a retreat for those who wish to relax and enjoy Solva and the surrounding area. A lovely self-contained apartment with a separate entrance on-site is available if required.
Privately operated, with a focus on delivering consistently good food and reliably excellent customer service, in a high-quality relaxed country pub setting. The owners value their team and ensure a genuinely good work/life balance, committed to ensuring a positive, happy, and collaborative culture.
What are we looking for?
Experience as Senior Sous Chef or Head Chef in busy fresh food kitchens, able to manage all usual day-to-day kitchen management operations and a small team, as well as be hands-on during service times.
- Salary: £39,000 PA basic (depending on experience) + tips (c £3k PA) + bonus structure.
- Accommodation available: A lovely self-contained on-site apartment with a separate entrance is available if required.
- Possibility for Chef/FOH couple: The job could be suited to a Chef/FOH couple.
- Hours: 40-48 hours/week depending on seasons.
- Excellent work/life balance in a stunning part of the world
Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1836
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0117 972 8117
Job Website: https://thecambrianinn.co.uk/
Number of Views: 87
Date Added: 07 February 2024