General Manager - The Royal Victoria and Bull Hotel Dartford Kent
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Dartford, Dartford
- General Manager Jobs
- Start date: ASAP
- Site is part of successful Traditional Private Coaching Inn Group
- General Pub Manager Jobs in Kent
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a General Manager or management couple for a Traditional British Coaching Inn with 29 en-suite rooms and a 50 cover weddings and events operation. The Inn is part of a private family-owned group made up of 10 similar sites across the Southeast and Southwest of England.
This is an opportunity to drive and develop the business that is backed by an extensive group level help and support system, giving the opportunity to excel in driving the business forward to further success.
We are looking for a General Manager (GM) who will be responsible for running all aspects of day-to-day operations and for further developing business growth and opportunity. The GM will provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments and at the same time ensure both ongoing profitability and consistently excellent customer experience.
This business offers a unique combination of traditional Inn with a modern refurbishment, 29 bespoke guest rooms, restaurant, bars and function room. The site is full of character with a unique combination of stylish and traditional themes and would ideally, but not essentially, suit an operator who has been a head chef. High Quality food is at the centre of what we are looking for in a manager in hand with the ability to operate a busy hotel.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills, be a real team player who thrives on motivation and empowering their team.
- You will have experience in running busy operations, overseeing large teams, and maintaining high standards across all areas of the business.
- it is essential that you are commercially minded and have a strong financial background
- Proven experience in delivering business growth, budgets, staff retention.
- The ability to operate a high demand kitchen.
- Competitive income + built-in bonus structure
- The ability to operate your business without interference
- The freedom to lead the business from the front
- To structure your own food promotions, menus and incentives
- To employ and train staff
Job Type: Full-time
Relevant Experience: General Management of Hotels / Pubs / Restaurants or Head Chef
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1749
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 21 June 2022