Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
Description: The Company and the Role:
The Company has been around since the early 90’s and has become a leading contract caterer in the area of education which accounts for around 90% of their units with the remaining 10% being Business and Industry outlets e.g. staff restaurants etc.
They have achieved consistent growth year after year by keeping the core values upon which the Company was founded.
Their catering teams are skilled in the art of transforming fresh, seasonal ingredients into nutritious home-cooked meals that support healthier lifestyles and enable customers of all ages to perform at their best throughout the day.
They are seeking a Chef de Partie who will be required to work in a school supporting them to achieve company food standards in a College in the Milton Keynes area.
The position is a permanent contract.
Key Features of the Role:
• Know and understand the company and client’s expectations operationally and continually strive to exceed them through a pro-active, responsible and committed approach.
• Carry out food preparation of all seasonal and fresh menu items.
• Plan, organise and assist in the catering establishments’ operations to ensure that the food quality, presentation and service are provided to the appropriate School.
• Involvement in menu planning, special events and hospitality events
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Be an accomplished Chef de Partie, ideally with experience of working in an educational establishment
• Must be able to attain a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure or security clearance, cleared barred list check essential and compliance with safeguarding regulations.
• COSHH/PPE knowledge.
• Able to demonstrate that you are a team player and great leader, proven motivator and able to engage with staff and customers.
• Ideally practical experience supported by NQV levels 1 – 4 and proven craft and management skills.
What’s on Offer?
• £25,000 Per annum on a 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days per week
• Excellent training and opportunities for career progression
• High street and online discount scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 28 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Craft and management workshops, should you wish to further develop your skills.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Chef de Partie within the Contract Catering sector.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 10485/2021/CA8123MS
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02380 224654
Job Website: https://www.therpcgroup.co.uk
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 25 August 2021