Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Curdridge, Southampton
Description: The Company and the Role:
Amazing fresh food restaurant, seeking an awesome permanent Chef de Partie, with a top-class reputation for cooking seasonal menu items, and to high quality standards of excellence, based in outskirts of Southampton.
This is a great chance to join a fantastic well-known restaurant kitchen and become part of their kitchen team of professionals, who have built up a great reputation and who are held in high regard in their local area.
All the food is prepared onsite and cooked to order, using local producers and award-winning suppliers.
The restaurant offers a wide selection of fresh meats, seafood, vegetarian and vegan options, and cheeses to its guests, with a constantly changing menu to compliment the seasons.
This awesome venue offers guests the chance for a real family and neighbourly feel, and or any events such as Gala / Dinner Parties, live performances etc. With various complimenting menus, catering for private events, A La Carte, Buffet, Set Menus (Lunch and dinner), Vegan Menu, Take Away Menu, and traditional Sunday Roasts.
You must have your own reliable transport to get to the restaurant venue as there are no viable public transport links either early morning or late evening, to help you get to or from work.
Key Features of the Role:
• The Chef de Partie is an integral part of this kitchen, where you will be coached, mentored, and managed.
• Working alongside other Chefs in your team and across multiple kitchen sections in a fresh food kitchen brigade.
• Helping other Chefs working in the brigade to maintain exacting standards.
• Complete food preparation of all seasonal and fresh menu items from your local suppliers and producers.
• Cook and create amazing dishes from scratch using sustainable local and award-winning produce.
• Work full time permanent hours 5 days a week, both split and straight shifts.
• Restaurant is open for service 10:00 till 14:00 then 18:00 till 22:00 Monday to Saturday, Sunday the restaurant is only open from 10:00 till 15:30.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Accomplished fresh food Chef de Partie, from a similar style of restaurant / kitchen.
• You must be passionate about cooking great dishes consistently in a busy environment.
• Essential food preparation experience, and comfortable across a number of stations.
• Practical experience should ideally be supported by some form of catering qualification.
• Essential you can work as part of a respectful and communicative team, supporting others.
• You must have access to reliable transport to get to the venue for your work shifts.
What is on Offer?
This Chef de Partie opportunity comes with an annual basic salary ranging up to £26,000, which is assessed at interview trial. (You will be paid weekly).
The chance to be involved and engaged within a fantastic and exciting fresh food kitchen brigade, helping others to gain valuable experience and career development within your team.
Working full time hours 5 days a week based on a permanent employment contract, as the busy needs require, with staff rota complete well in advance. (Split Shifts).
Mediterranean and British menu items created, cooked, and developed, including various techniques and methods when it comes to classic and stylish cooking.
Additional work benefits as standard for a Chef de Partie include tips, pension, holidays, staff meals, discounts, and company perks, all of which can be discussed at interview.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced fresh food Chef with your own reliable transport able to travel to Southampton.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications, and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 10455/2021/CA8093FC
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02380 224654
Job Website: https://www.therpcgroup.co.uk
Number of Views: 28
Date Added: 25 August 2021