Cocktail Bar Tender/ Front of House
Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: Southampton, Southampton
Description: The Company and the Role:
The Company is a privately owned award winning Mediterranean restaurant based in Southampton.
They are seeking a Cocktail Bar Tender / Front of House person. This is a permanent position.
Key Features of the Role:
• Developing your knowledge of food, wines and drinks whilst working on the floor during vibrant restaurant service.
• Preparing and serving a variety of cocktails
• Interacting with guests and high-end customer service skills will be utilised.
• Using your restaurant hospitality-based knowledge to offer and or advise on menu item pairings, recommendations, specials, as well as retaining knowledge of menu lists.
• Keeping a professional attitude in a busy restaurant and being aware of bookings and any guest special requirements.
• Engage with guests in a quirky, non-stuffy, more informal environment.
• Ensuring all areas and equipment are properly stocked, maintained, cleaned, and set up ready for service.
Knowledge and Skills:
• You will be an accomplished Bar Tender with experience of cocktail making
• You will have to be inventive, be able to think quickly on your feet and display honest care to the customers
• Previous experience is essential with a good knowledge of flavours and ingredients used in cocktails
• A good knowledge of wines is desirable
• A high level of customer service with excellent communication skills.
• To be confident, fun, energetic, creative, and have the ability to think on their feet.
• To be professional in terms of their appearance and demeanour.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive basic salary will be paid depending upon interview, experience and a trial shift.
• Working 5 out of 7 days.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Bar Tender with experience of cocktail making.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 10393/2021/CA8031FC
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02380224654
Job Website: https://www.therpcgroup.co.uk
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 07 June 2021