Senior Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Southampton, Southampton
Description: The Company and the Role:
The Company is a privately owned award winning Mediterranean restaurant based in Southampton.
They are seeking a Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef. This is a permanent position.
Key Features of the Role:
• As the Senior CDP / Junior Sous Chef , you will be second in hierarchy after Head Chef, which means this position has full control over the kitchen and is directly responsible of the food quality produced, under the supervision of the Head Chef.
• The role will be challenging, as you'll be expected to make sure the team is producing top-quality cuisine for which the restaurant is renowned.
• Working 5 days a week.
• Preparing, cooking, and serving up a range of fresh food menu items.
• Making sure the kitchen area is always clean and tidy.
• Reliable, conscientious, team player who can communicate to the team.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Be an existing Senior CDP / Junior Sous Chef looking to make the next step in their career.
• Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
• Have a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
• Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
• Able to remain calm under pressure and thrive in a busy environment.
• Have a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive basic salary of around £22,000 - £25,000 per annum depending upon interview, experience and a trial shift.
• Working 5 out of 7 days.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 10392/2021/CA8030FC
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02380224654
Job Website: https://www.therpcgroup.co.uk
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 07 June 2021