Breakfast Chef/ CDP
Job Category: Breakfast Chef
Job Location: Chichester, Brighton
Description: The Company and the Role:
This privately-owned Gastro Pub situated just outside Chichester is seeking a Breakfast Chef at CDP level on a full-time permanent basis. They are a very busy establishment especially during the Summer Months due to their location.
This Gastro Pub’s kitchen is managed by a very talented Head Chef who has been there for many years. Everything is produced within house including bread, desserts, ice-creams, stock and they only use the freshest ingredients sourced locally.
This role would be ideal for an existing CDP looking for daytime hours and no weekend working.
Key Features of the Role:
• Cooking breakfast for staying guests
• Running the afternoon menu which will mainly be the bar menu and desserts
• Prepping the kitchen for evening / next day service
• Full driving licence and own reliable transport is required due to the location.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Be an existing Breakfast Chef or CDP with working knowledge of cooking breakfasts
• Knowledge and experience of pastry and bread making
• Pays great attention to detail around food specification, cooking etc
• Gets excited about using fresh, seasonal and local produce
• Have a passion and flair for cooking and can contribute to menu ideas
• Have a good working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive basic salary of around £25,000 per annum.
• Working hours 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Tips and tronc will be issued, roughly an extra £100 -120 per week on top of your basic salary.
• You will be working under very talented Head Chef.
• Staff Discount
• Parking on site as own transport is required due to the location.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Breakfast Chef or CDP.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: VAC9361 /2021 / CA7894FC
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 02380 224654
Job Website: https://www.therpcgroup.co.uk
Number of Views: 20
Date Added: 10 June 2021