2 X CHEF DE PARTIE - SHEFFIELD AREA
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: SHEFFIELD, Sheffield
Description: CDP ROLE ONE – 22-25K SALARY
This vibrant and modern busy Sheffield restaurant which serves food throughout the day is looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join their team.
As Chef de Partie you must be willing to learn all about the latest cooking and presentation techniques, and preparing fresh local food for diners. You must also beexperienced at preparing dishes using fresh local ingredients.
Main Duties of this Chef de Partie role includes:
• Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
• The cleanliness andorganisation of the section
• Take part in any training required
• To work as part of a team inan efficientand effective manner
Requirements & Experience required for this Chef de Partie position:
• Experience of cooking fresh dishes
• Eager to learn and develop
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues
• Ability to remain calm and focused during busy service
• NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
• A flexible attitude
• A passion and enthusiasm for Food
Benefits of this Chef de Partie role are:
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Competitive Salary
• Pension Scheme
CDP ROLE TWO – 22-25K SALARY
Situated in a picturesque South Yorkshire setting this privately owned rural establishment offers a menu ranging from simple to classic dishes to its established cliental. Diners can enjoy the Michelin rated cuisine in the linen clad fine dining restaurant, informal bar or outside terrace area.
The owners would like to appoint a Chef de Partie with a pedigree to match the reputation and quality of cuisine that the establishment offers. Working with a team of 4 dedicated chefs you will be involved with maintaining the established reputation and standards that guests have come to expect from this exceptional restaurant.
It is therefore essential that all applicants are committed individuals who always give 110 percent.
You must have NVQ 1&2 or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a Chef de Partie position in a quality establishment
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1983
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Job Website: www.firstcontactchefs.com
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 27 April 2021