2 x SOUS CHEF REQUIRED - SHEFFIELD - QUALITY FRESH FOOD VENUES
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: SHEFFIELD, Sheffield
Description: SOUS CHEF - POSITION ONE - 26-28K SALARY
This popular South Sheffield Gastro Pub is looking for a reliable and experienced Sous Chef to join their kitchen team creating fresh dishes utilising the best ingredients they can find and simply highlight the quality and taste of seasonal produce to bring hearty, warming, yet innovative cooking to customers.
This modern gastro property is well know for its friendly and warm hospitality, combining first class service and excellent food to ensure an enjoyable and relaxed experience.
As Sous Chef you must be able to support chefs in the smooth running of the kitchen where you will assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen. You will help enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service whilst preparing food to the highest quality.
Duties of this Sous Chef opportunity will include:
• Lead, co-ordinate and motivate the kitchen team
• Produce and deliver quality food
• Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe
• Manage a clean and efficient kitchen department
• Manage cost
• Support with the administration such as rotas, etc
• Responsible for daily ordering and purchase control
Requirements of this Sous Chef opportunity:
• Experience within a fresh food high volume establishment
• Strong Leadership and Communication skills
• Team motivator
• NVQ level 1 & 2 or equivalent
• A full understanding of food safety and hygiene
SOUS CHEF - POSITION TWO - 26-28K SALARY
This contemporary and casual dining venue in Sheffield is looking for a reliable and experienced Sous Chef to join and help lead their kitchen team
The venue is popular for creating fresh dishes utilising the best ingredients sourced from local suppliers with their friendly and warm hospitality, combining first class service and excellent food to ensure an enjoyable experience.
The venue serves food throughout the day from breakfasts to evening dining and is a fast paced high environment so you must be able to stay calm under pressure whilst maintaining focus and delivery of dishes upholding the high standards. As Sous Chef you must be able to support chefs in the smooth running of the kitchen and enable the team to achieve the highest levels of standards and service whilst preparing food to the highest quality.
Requirements for this Sous Chef position:-
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Food Hygiene Certifications
• Good written and spoken English
• A flexible attitude
• Restaurant or Hotel Background
• Good Communication skills
• Good Team Player
• A real passion for the Industry & and eye for detail
• Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
Benefits of this Sous Chef position:-
• Great training and development
• Benefits and Discounts
• Competitive Salary
• 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• A share of Restaurant tips Contributory
• Pension scheme Employee awards
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Job Website: www.firstcontactchefs.com
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 27 April 2021