Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Liverpool, Liverpool / Merseyside
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented ENHANCED DBS Checked Kitchen Assistants to work at multiple schools in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday 10am-2pm.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of schools & colleges.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
* Working in busy production kitchens
* Assisting with basic food preparation and service
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the kitchen
* Serve customers with hot and cold food
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar kitchen role
* An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
* Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* When possible to ASAP start and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Monday - Friday 10 -2 shift patterns.
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CA Liverpool
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 17 February 2021