Sales and Events Co-ordinator
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Sales and Events Co-ordinator - Beautiful Wedding and Event Venue - Cheshire
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
An amazing opportunity for a skilled and experienced Sales and Events Co-ordinator to join a diverse and exciting business. Offering premium Wedding and Event spaces in a picturesque Cheshire location. We are looking for driven individuals who are comfortable being pro - active, winning new business and identifying leads. Experience working on and forming contracts with clients is key, as is a sound grasp of the operational side of things thus ensuring you know the product you are selling and the process behind delivery. The business is expecting to grow exponentially over the next few years and the successful candidate will be a key part of this, therefore progression is a realistic opportunity for the individual.
Please note - This is a part time role to begin with, starting at 20 hours per week. The role will progress into a full-time position after 3 - 4 months.
Your New Job:
* Key member of a Wedding led events business
* Pro-active sales, bringing in new business and identifying leads
* Seeing process through from initial enquiry stage to delivery
* Writing and forming client contracts
* Management of CRM database
* Delivering show rounds
Your Experience and Our Requirements:
* You have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in a comparable role
* You will have excellent people skills which allow you to naturally form meaningful relationships
* You are a confident salesperson who has an eye for a lead
* You have had experience working with some form of CRM system
* You are passionate about delivering amazing Weddings and events
* You have good knowledge and understanding of the operations side of Events
* You must have a UK driving license
Your Future as the Successful Candidate:
* Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
* An opportunity to be a key part of a diverse people centric business which offers an amazing product
* Realistic future progression within the business
Berkeley Scott is acting as a recruitment consultancy in respect of this vacancy. Please apply with your CV in Word Document format. We regret that we will only be able to respond to applicants who have been successfully selected.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM SECOM1
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01612367779
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 15 February 2021