Business Development Manager - 40k OTE
Job Category: Sales Manager
Job Location: Wiltshire, Gloucester
Description: Business Development Manager
Generous commission only structure -> OTE £40,000+ (uncapped commission)
Brand New Role
Fancy working for a reputable and innovative Signage and Graphics company that have recently teamed up with a globally renowned international signage brand?
Immense growth opportunity for a results-oriented Business Development Manager who can drive sales, create value and potentially instate a rigid framework for a business-wide sales team!
Business Development Manager- Benefits:
* OTE £40,000+ uncapped commission (based on turnover)
* Flexibility - A field-based role; visiting clients in the South West of England (when and if required/allowed) and occasionally visiting our office in Wiltshire
* Dynamic, modern and friendly Team
* Great Career Progression with chance to grow with and within the company
The CORE Group provide a variety of solutions to clients via their 4 brands:
* Exhibitions - Design and build of modular exhibition stands across the UK, Europe and the US
* Signs & Graphics - Exciting vehicle graphics and innovative exterior and interior signage services across the UK primarily in the South West - with new distribution agreement for global renowned international signage brand
* Bar & Event Hire - Dry hire or full service bar rental and associated services across the UK, primarily in the South, for weddings parties and events
* Events Structures - Unique outdoor multi-level carbon fibre event structures for festivals and other outdoor events across the UK
We are seeking a highly self-motivated Business Development Manager who will focus on the second of the four brands, CORE Signs & Graphics, and propel this dynamic company to achieve and surpass its huge growth potential. Location is not a limitation; accessibility is important as you may be required to visit locations in order to establish client requirements
Business Development Manager- Experience/Desired Skills:
* Most of all, we need someone with a strong character and positive personality
* Previous experience in sales is paramount
* Experience in relevant roles also considered - as long as you are results-driven!
* Ability to think 'outside the box'
* Aptitude to sniff out opportunities and drive business
* Cold calling proficiency
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Negotiation skills with persuasive, assertive qualities
* Project management skills, research and strategy
* Collaboration skills, Business Intelligence,
* Computer skills, organised, time management
* Attention to detail
Business Development Manager- Role:
* Generate leads - new client acquisition
* Convert existing leads
* Increase revenue from sales
* Develop opportunities in target markets
* Nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts
* Provide specialist advice on the product/services you are selling
* Negotiate pricing with clients
* Opportunity to eventually lead a sales team!
If you are articulate, polished, can take initiatives, then directly apply to this Business Development Manager role by clicking below!
Employer Reference: LM 81361
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 09 February 2021