Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Manchester, Cheshire
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Chefs of all grades, with current Enhanced DBS Certificates, to work at schools, care homes and hospitals across the Manchester, Warrington and Cheshire Areas
You will have opportunities to work at a variety of sites across the region covering short, mid and long-term assignments.
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previously worked as a Chef De Partie or higher level and have experience of fresh food menus
* Experience within Care, Education or Hospitals is a distinct advantage, but consideration will be given to all backgrounds
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* An Enhanced DBS is a requirement for the positions we are recruiting for
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
* Car drivers with access to a vehicle will be advantage
* Eligible to work in the UK
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work.
* Opportunities to work in numerous sites across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Cook, Cook Supervisor, Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef will be considered
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM TJ29012021
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 29 January 2021