Cleaning operative - 5 days per week - £8.90ph
Job Category: Housekeeping Staff
Job Location: Bristol, Bristol
Description: We are on the look out for a reliable cleaning operative for one of our clients in the Bristol area.
You will be responsible for carrying out cleaning at various Park facilities, either individually or as part of a team, following prepared schedules and to agreed quality standards.
Specific duties are:
* To carry out all cleaning using materials and equipment in a safe and proper manner, following procedures set out by the client and general health and safety guidelines.
* To be aware of our clients agreed quality standards and work to fulfil them, making the Supervisor aware of any barriers to meeting these standards (for example where equipment is faulty or there are insufficient materials).
* To report any cleaning equipment breakdowns, or any possible hazards in the workplace, to the Supervisor.
* To complete any documentation required by the client
* To take part in induction and other training or development as required for the role.
* To communicate with customers in a polite and friendly manner.
An element of lifting and bending is involved in the post, such as moving cleaning equipment and materials.
You will be tasked with ensuring our streets are clean, free from rubbish & Leaves. Other duties will include, rubbish collection and graffiti cleaning.
Having your own transport will be a high advantage. An immediate start is available for the right candidate
Hours of work will be 7.30am until 3.30pm, 5 days per week.
If you are interested in this position please send in your CV for immediate consideration
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CLROPER10043
Job Type: Contract
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 29 January 2021