Chef de Partie - New
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Birmingham , Birmingham
Description: A Full Time Chef de Partie paying £22k- £25k DOE plus Service Charge is required for a brand new restaurant in Harborne that will specialise in Portuguese-Indian Cuisine. You will be part of an award-winning company that has a portfolio of different concepts in the West Midlands
Chef de Partie - Benefits:
* Competitive Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus Service Charge
* 48 hour weeks
* Great location nestled in the centre of Harborne
* 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
* Free Staff Meals
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Career Progression (Immense scope other outlets & upcoming as well)
You will be working in a kitchen producing authentic Portuguese-Indian cuisine - the food will be small plates of this unique and exciting cuisine with an emphasis on high standards of service, in stylish surroundings.
As a Chef de Partie you will be working for an award-winning Group with a portfolio of 6 properties and established as one of the most innovative and exciting hospitality brands in the UK. Driven by unswerving commitment to quality, creating original and award-winning dining experiences for guests.
Restaurant Chef de Partie - Experience/ Skills:
* Previous experience within a similar role in Portuguese or Indian cuisine
* Forward thinking
* Fresh food experience
* Proficient to work in a fast-paced, high volume progressive kitchen
* Creative, quick-thinking, organised, good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Passion for cooking
If you are highly motivated with a 'can-do-attitude' , then apply directly to this Chef de Partie role in Harborne by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 79472
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 08 January 2021