Job Category: House Manager/Personal Assistant
Job Location: Chippenham, Crawley
Description: A Care Assistant is required generously paying £10 - £10.50ph PLUS Mileage in Chippenham & surrounding areas by a reputed high-quality Healthcare provider, providing Full Training and Fully Funded Care Qualifications to progress further.
Care Assistant - Benefits:
* Excellent Hourly Pay - Up to £10.50 Plus Mileage
* Full Training Provided
* Gain Nationally Recognised Care Qualification
* Work towards Fully Funded L2 and L3 Courses
* Uniform and PPE provided
* Up to 37 hours a week
* Various shift patterns
* Ongoing support & recognition
* Ample scope to grow and develop further
* Option of Guaranteed Hours
You Must Have A Driving Licence and Access to a Car.
Awarded as one of the most recommended Home Care Providers by Homecare.co.uk for 3 years running, we offer a range of care services from domiciliary care, cleaning / domestic care and specialist care services including live-in care and befriending. We offer tailored packages as per the individual's changing needs and help our elderly clients maintain the highest quality of life within the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
Join our dynamic team in Chippenham and surrounding areas as a reliable, motivated & compassionate Care Assistant conducting home visits and giving first-class care service to the elderly and vulnerable people in the local community. You will be given ample support to reach your full potential.
Care Assistant - Experience/ Skills-
* Previous experience useful, not essential - Full Training provided
* A kind and caring attitude is utmost!
* Own Vehicle Required
* DBS completion prior to appointment
* 100% committed, sensitive, understanding
* Self-motivated, willing to help, flexible
* Good communication skills, patient, positive attitude
If you are kind and can ensure that your clients are always treated with dignity & respect , then directly apply to this Care Assistant role in Chippenham and surrounding areas by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 74152
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 02 November 2020