Manager in Training
Job Category: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Location: surrey, Guildford
Description: This is a great opportunity to start your career with a Forbes Top 100 Employer and join the world's leader in the pizza delivery market. Our Client is growing a franchise that is bursting with opportunity so this could be the start of a very rewarding career for an enthusiastic, driven and hardworking individual.
A Managers role is rewarding and involves working flexible hours in a fun, team environment where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that they do.
Your journey will start as a Trainee Manager with a salary equivalent of £20,500 p/a. With hard work and dedication, a great career path could follow with a potential earning over £50,000 p/a.
*FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that standards regarding cleanliness, health and hygiene, food safety are maintained at all times
* Leading the team by example
* Providing a safe working environment for all team members
* Working hours as required to efficiently and profitably run the store
* Learning on the job and being able to do every job in the store
* Ensure that all team members conform to the image standards at all times
* Help train and cross-train team members
* You should be a hard-working individual with a positive can-do attitude
* Willingness to learn and develop your career
* Hands-on approach is a must
* A driving license with access to your own vehicle
* Must have right to work in the UK
* Speak English at a good level
* Excellent career development opportunities
* 28 days holidays per year
* Flexible working hours
* Free training
* Free staff meals
* Company discounts
* Free uniform
Please note that due to the nature of work you will be expected to work evenings and weekends as/when necessary. But you can work flexible hours (to be agreed with the manager).
Think you've got the ingredients?
Please apply online with a CV and you will be contacted shortly directly by our client to arrange an interview.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM GLFRD20/10
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 6
Date Added: 16 October 2020