Receptionist - Luxury Boutique Hotel
Job Category: Front Office/Reception Manager
Job Location: Great Malvern, Worcester
Description: A Full Time Receptionist is required for a Stunning Boutique Hotel in Malvern, offering a Competitive Salary plus Tips whilst providing ample progression opportunities.
Receptionist - Benefits
* Competitive Salary plus Tips
* Straight shifts - 7am -3pm or 3pm -11pm
* Additional Holiday Allowance
* 3 in a reception team
* Good training and development
* Beautiful Location
* Supportive Management
* Genuine Career Progression
You Must Have A Driving License and Access to a Car.
Set in the beautiful Malvern Hills , is an independent boutique hotel with 32 individually designed rooms, an award winning 2 AA Rosette restaurant, bar & covered terrace. Open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, afternoon tea, we serve high quality, locally sourced dishes along with craft beers, ales, fine wines & cocktails.
YOU have an exciting opportunity in Malvern as a vibrant and friendly Receptionist to join our growing team of passionate people and maintain highest standards of service.
Receptionist -- Experience/ Skills
* Previous experience in a similar role useful, not essential
* Smart, Presentable, Friendly, Confident
* Exceptional Customer Services skills
* Multitasking, Prioritizing, Flexible
* Problem-solver, Calm under pressure
Receptionist - Role:
* Being an ambassador -check in guests, make people HAPPY
* Deal with cash, cheque, credit transactions
* Communicate effectively - answer calls, emails,
* Guest check outs, efficiently deal with enquiries or issues
* Keep the reception area clean and tidy
* Ensure high level of customer service at all times
If this sounds like YOU , then directly apply to this Receptionist role in Malvern by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 72045
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 15 October 2020