Chefs Needed~Immediate Start~Own Transport preferred
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: nottingham, Nottingham
Description: CHEFS REQUIRED - JOIN THE RELIEF TEAM AT BERKELEY SCOTT (Still hiring during COVID-19)
Looking to get back to work? Berkeley Scott are seeking talented, hardworking professionals to join our back of house team.
Working as a Chef for us you will have the opportunity work for various clients across Nottingham and surrounding areas.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US.
* Berkeley Scott is continuously recognised as the UK's market leader in providing talented Hospitality and Catering professionals. Our client base is second to none offering various positions and roles to suit your skill base.
* Working for us you will be able to maintain a flexible work life balance by picking and choosing the hours you want to work.
* We also offer competitive hourly rates and pay weekly, to keep you supported week to week.
* A minimum of 1 year experience at Chef de Partie level
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
* Have access to your own vehicle will be an advantage
* Eligible to work in the UK
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If 'YES' then CLICK APPLY and submit your CV today.
Please note applicants may not be contacted straight away due to current circumstances.
We will also consider applications if you have experience as - Commis Chef/Sous Chef/Head Chef/Executive Chef/Catering Manager/Catering Supervisor/Cook/Chef Manage
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM ChefsNotts
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 14 October 2020