Job Category: Housekeeping Staff
Job Location: York, York
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Cleaners for ongoing, full time rolls within York City Centre and surrounding areas.
These are very exciting opportunities for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of sites including offices, schools, colleges, leisure venues and potentially healthcare settings.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar role, with at least 1 years experience of cleaning
* A good understanding of cleaning methods, standards and routines
* A good understanding of Health & Safety and COSHH
* A desire to provide the best customer service at all times
* An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK - this is not necessary but would be a distinct advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY!!!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CLNYRK
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0113 246 2558
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 13 October 2020