Kitchen porters - Bristol - Immediate starts
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: BRISTOL, Bristol
Description: Kitchen porters needed for work in BS9 . Hours to suit, immediate starts available.
You can work as many or as few hours as you like. Hourly pay rate starts at 8.20ph/8.72ph (over 25) and will be PAID WEEKLY .
To be able to start earning money, you will need the below essential qualities:
- At least one year's experience in hospitality/catering
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional, committed and flexible 'can do' attitude
- References to prove previous experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
When you can confirm you have the above, you'll then need to get yourself registered with us. To be able to do this you will need to have the following documents available:
- Passport or National I.D. card.
- Proof of address (utility bill)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (old payslip)
- Bank details (in your name)
Registration is currently completed on line.
Please send in your most up to date CV
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM GFOH250920NH00
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0117 910 2240
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 10 October 2020