Kitchen assistant/ kitchen porter - Immediate start
Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott, the leading provider of temporary hospitality and catering staff in the North West, is currently recruiting Kitchen Porters and Kitchen Assistants with DBS to join our busy Back of House temp team.
As part of our Back of House team you will be working for our clients providing them with kitchen assistant support in their kitchens.
We can offer you:
* Hourly pay, paid weekly.
* Flexible hours/days that fit around you.
* Work all year round.
* Varied places of work.
* Holiday pay.
* High profile work environments.
Our clients include outside caterers, care homes, schools and contract caterers, providing them with a bank of staff that they can call upon at any time.
Whether you are looking for 6 days a week or just 1 day to supplement your income we can help you.
In order to apply with us you must have the following:
* DBS certificate
* Passport (if you do not have a passport we can accept an original birth certificate with proof of NI only).
* Proof of eligibility to work if required.
* Proof of NI number (National Insurance card, old payslip, HMRC Letter).
* Bank details.
* At least one, preferably two written references (this is to speed up your application). If you do not have written references, email address or phone numbers of two referees that we can contact will be ok.
* Any certificates with relevance to the above role e.g. Basic Food Hygiene, Personal Licence, Criminal Records Bureau Certificates. (If you don't have any don't worry!)
If you have the above skill set combined with a can do attitude, and a passion for food then we have the job for you.
To apply please click the link and submit your CV.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM dbskp
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 05 October 2020