Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Liverpool, Liverpool / Merseyside
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Chefs of all grades to work at schools and care homes in and around the Manchester area.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right chefs looking for more of a work life balance. You will also have multiple opportunities to work in Catering Units within Residential, Care and education sites across the North west
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
* Opportunities to work in numerous of venues across the region.
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Employee benefit schemes
* Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previously worked as a Chef De Partie or higher level within a similar environment
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Have a dbs certificate dated withing the last 3 years
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
* Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
* Have access to own transport as you will be working at various venues across the area
* Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Cook, Cook Supervisor, Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef will be considered
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM TJ0510DBSLIV
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 05 October 2020