Facilities Assistant - Bristol - Temp 6-8 Weeks
Job Category: Concierge & Porters
Job Location: Bristol, Bristol
Description: Facilities Assistant - Central Bristol - 6-8 Week Contract - £10 per hour
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Working at one of our Key Account Customers offices, a global engineering consultancy firm, You will be the point of contact for all people in the office with Facilities related queries and therefore must ensure that the customer experience is delivered to an exceptional standard as would be expected.
* Working in partnership, creating an inspirational environment for all building users.
* To have specific accountability for enhancing customer relationships with specific customers, together with the development of a proactive customer focused culture within the organisation.
* To be proactive in reviewing services operations, to be able to reasonably foresee issues that might arise and to take a proactive approach in preventing and mitigating such issues and that communications with key stakeholders happens at the appropriate time.
* Ensure the cleaning standards are maintained, liaise with the cleaning team onsite.
* Ensure daily post and couriers are dealt with and distributed.
* Liaise with the building Landlord.
* Reception lunch time cover where necessary.
* Liaise with the Regional Facilities Manager and action requests.
* Report office issues to the Workplace Helpdesk for logging and action.
If you have previous experience in a similar environment and can commit to the full 6-8 Weeks then please send in your CV and we will arrange for you to get registered with us.
This is an immediate start assignment
Employer Reference: LM FS051020NH
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 5
Date Added: 05 October 2020