Waiter - Waitress - Evenings Off
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Staff
Job Location: Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucester
Description: Full Time and Part Time Waiters and Waitresses are is required for a stunning Restaurant in a Garden-Centre in the heart of the Cotswolds with EVERY EVENING OFF even on weekends. Does this sound like the role for you?
Waiter/Waitress - Benefits:
* Hourly Pay - Competitive plus Tips
* Full Time Hours - 42.5 Hours
* Part Time Hours 3 x 8.75 Hours per week
* PAID BREAKS
* FREE MEALS
* Every Evening OFF
* Mon - Sat (8:30am - 5:30pm and Sun (9:30am - 4:30pm) with 1hour break everyday
* 80 covers for breakfast 200 for lunch
* 25% growth from this time last year
* Supportive Management
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Career Progression
A family-owned business nestled in heart of the Cotswolds. Inside a spectacular large garden-centre catering to all gardening needs, lies a stylish restaurant serving exceptional seasonal, fresh, local & in house produced dishes. This role is ideal for any waiter or waitress looking for a good work life balance.
If you are a Waiter or Waitress looking for part time or full time hours and thrive in a lively, fast-paced environment, then, apply directly to this Waiter - Waitress role in the Cotswolds by clicking below!
Employer Reference: LM 70622
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 02 October 2020