Deputy General Manager
Job Category: Assistant General Manager
Job Location: devon, Plymouth
Description: My client owns a beautiful house, which has been converted into a combination of private rental apartments and cottages on the surrounding land. It has unsurpassed views of the South Devon coast, has easy access to a National Park and is one of the most popular holiday desintations for a 'staycation'. It can also boast numerous seafood restaurants a short drive away and many activities for those who enjoy 'messing about on the water'. For those who love to walk, an area of outstanding natural beauty is on your doorstep.
My client is looking for someone who is willing to learn, has the ability to delegate but also can lead by example. But most importantly is 'team-spirited'. Other attributes could include:
- Previous Management experience
- Operational experience dealing with differing teams
- An understanding of F+B, Retail, activities and accommodation sales
- Ability to develop and train teams to the required high standards
- Ability to maximize sales profitability and customer service
- Financial understanding - working to Budgets, Pand Ls, Forecasting etc
Due to the unprecedented demand at this location for the rest of this year and into 2021, the owners have decided to create this new role to support the General manager and her department heads. The role will be working 5/7, with slightly reduced hours at the weekends.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 10065/001
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 02 October 2020