Job Category: House Manager/Personal Assistant
Job Location: Bristol, Bristol
Description: Facilities Assistant needed for 6/8 Week assignment in central Bristol - Start date is 07/10/2020
Overall Purpose of the Role
Working at one of our Key Account Customers offices, a global engineering consultancy firm, You will be the point of contact for all people in the office with Facilities related queries and therefore must ensure that the customer experience is delivered to an exceptional standard as would be expected.
* Working in partnership, creating an inspirational environment for all building users.
* To have specific accountability for enhancing customer relationships with specific customers, together with the development of a proactive customer focused culture within the organisation.
* To be proactive in reviewing services operations, to be able to reasonably foresee issues that might arise and to take a proactive approach in preventing and mitigating such issues and that communications with key stakeholders happens at the appropriate time.
* Ensure the cleaning standards are maintained, liaise with the cleaning team onsite.
* Ensure daily post and couriers are dealt with and distributed.
* Liaise with the building Landlord.
* Reception lunch time cover where necessary.
* Liaise with the Regional Facilities Manager and action requests.
* Report office issues to the Workplace Helpdesk for logging and action.
Shift - 08:30am and 16:30pm
Weekly hours - 40
Break - hours includes paid break to be taken at a convenient time.
(No parking onsite)
You must be available to start on Wednesday 7th October 2020
If you can commit to the full 6-8 weeks then please send in your CV and we'll be straight back in touch.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM FA011020NH
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 01 October 2020