Job Category: Nanny
Job Location: Leicestershire, Leicester
Description: Full Time and Part Time Care Assistants are required in Leicester by a reputed high-quality home care provider, offering a generous hourly pay PLUS Mileage whilst also providing fully-paid training to progress further.
Care Assistant - Benefits:
* Excellent hourly rate - £9ph
* £13.50 on bank holidays
* Paid Mileage (25p)
* No experience necessary - Full training provided
* Days, evenings & weekends
* Ongoing support & recognition
* Genuine Career Progression
You Must Have A Driving License and Access to a Car.
We are a high-quality domiciliary care agency, offering a bespoke, person-centred approach for the individuals to exercise personal choice, maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life in the comfort of their own home in and around the surrounding areas of Leicester .
Join our dynamic team in Leicester as a motivated and compassionate Care Assistant giving first-class service care to your clients in the local community. You will provide personal care, companionship, administer medications, meal preparation, other domestic tasks whilst following company policies & procedures.
Care Assistant - Experience/Skills:
* Previous experience not essential - Full training provided
* A kind and caring attitude is utmost!
* Own Vehicle Required
* 100% committed, sensitive, understanding
* Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative
* Good communication skills, Positive attitude
If you are kind, compassionate and ensure that your clients are always treated with dignity & respect, then directly apply to this Care Assistant role in Leicester by clicking below !
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 70103
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 29 September 2020