Care Assistant - Flexible Hours
Job Category: House Manager/Personal Assistant
Job Location: Swansea, Swansea
Description: Care Assistant
Full Time & Part Time Hours available
£8.72 - £14.50 depending on qualifications and experience (Over 25)
£8.45 - £12.67 depending on qualifications and experience (Age 21 to 24)
For the Care Assistant role you must hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
* Is your future looking uncertain?
* Are you facing redundancy, unpaid leave or reduced pay?
We can help!
As a Care Assistant with our Swansea team, you can really help support those most vulnerable to Corona Virus and get paid for doing it. What's more, by joining us today, we can support each other in making a difference at a time when it has never counted so much.
There is a growing demand for caring people to enter the homecare sector and become a superstar in this hour of need.
We are looking for kind and caring individuals who are great with people. If you are in the Swansea area and looking for work or additional hours to fit around your current commitments, we may be able to support you.
No previous experience is necessary - we offer all the tools, training and qualifications that you need to forge a great career in care, in the Swansea area.
"Before I joined, I had no experience in healthcare but I thought I needed a purpose, and so I have been making a difference to people's lives ever since." - Steven, Care Assistant
This is a quote from one of our wonderful Care Assistants who is glad to have joined our friendly team in Swansea and the surrounding areas. We are an award-winning employer and homecare company with a professional and can-do approach.
Why work with us?
Be a superhero! Our Care Assistants are genuinely changing lives every day.
* Flexible working hours: Work around your children, another career or care for others in your spare time.
* Scope for progression: Study for an apprenticeship/NVQ or move into a team leading or management role.
* Leading pay: We offer one of the highest hourly working wages in the local area.
* Full training and support: Our in-house training is fun and interactive with the aim of achieving the All Wales Induction Framework.
* Work close to home: Our Care Assistants travel from home to home, and we aim to keep you as close to your home as possible.
* Part time or full-time hours available
All clients have their personalised care plan tailored to their specific needs. Typical tasks of a Care Assistant include assistance with personal care and hygiene, food preparation, medication, shopping, housework and social support.
* Positive and caring attitude
* Willingness to learn
* Full UK driving license and access to own car
* Must live in Swansea or surrounding areas
If you are a caring person who loves to bring a little joy to other people's lives, please get in touch - we're looking for friendly people like you to join our wonderful team of Care Assistants here in Swansea.
Help us bring a little sparkle to the lives of our Clients and we'll help you shine in a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Please help to support our vulnerable Clients in Swansea at a time when it is needed more than ever by applying today.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 69990
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 29 September 2020