Care Assistants - Part Time
Job Category: House Manager/Personal Assistant
Job Location: ENFIELD, Central/West End
Description: Care-Assistants are required Part Time in the Enfield area, paying £9.55 - £14.35 per hour plus mileage for an award-winning high-quality home care provider whilst also getting full paid training and free enrolment in NVQ Diplomas in Health and Social Care Level 2 to 5.
* Generous Pay - £9.55 - £14.35 per hour
* Paid mileage
* Enrol in free NVQ Diplomas in Health & Social Care Level 2 to 5
* Paid holiday - 28 days (pro-rata)
* Full paid training provided
* Free enrolment in NVQ Diplomas in Health and Social Care Level 2 to 5
* Employer pension contribution
* Close knit working team, approachable management
* On-going 24-hour support
* Refer a friend, reward & recognition schemes
* Private Paying Clients
* Opportunity to undertake specialist training to advance in your role
* Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
* Progression opportunities - Immense scope within the office for our existing team
You Must Have A Driving License and Access to a Car.
We are a committed, leading high-quality homecare provider making a positive difference to the lives of those we care. We deliver person-centred care in and around Enfield, Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill, Southgate, and surrounding areas of Cheshunt and Haringey.
Right at Home are the highest rated provider in Enfield with a 10/10 score on homecare.co.uk and part of a network that are winners of Workbuzz Employer Awards.
Join our award-winning team in Enfield area as a reliable, motivated, and compassionate Care-Assistant giving a first-class service in the local community.
Care-Assistant: Experience/ Skills-
* Previous experience in a similar role beneficial, not essential but a kind and caring attitude is utmost!
* Own Vehicle Required
* Able to work every other weekend/one weekend day per week
* 100% committed, reliable, sensitive, understanding
* Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative
* Good communication skills, positive, respectful
Care-Assistant - Role:
You will provide personal care, companionship, administer medications, meal preparation, other domestic tasks whilst following company policies and procedures.
Live-in care and overnight roles available for a select few clients.
If you can always treat your clients with dignity & respect , then directly apply to this Care-Assistant role in Enfield area by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 67068
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 11 September 2020