Sous-Chef - Stunning Gastropub
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucester
Description: Job Ref: 65547
Excellent Salary - up to £31K package neg.
Tewkesbury/ Evesham/ Pershore/ Worcester region
Are you a passionate, ambitious Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie ready to deliver highest service standards whilst gaining accolades & rosettes?
Join our team as Sous Chef, at our truly stunning Gastropub!
We're easily accessible from Tewkesbury/ Evesham/ Pershore/ Worcester areas.
Sous Chef - Benefits:
* Excellent Salary - up to £31k package
* Opportunity to work with our Head Chef with forward-thinking plans
* Straight Shifts
* Freedom to give full input into the menu
* Supportive Management
* Beautiful location
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Progression Opportunities
A traditional country pub situated in the beautiful Cotswold offering exquisite fresh, quality food using local produce, cooked to perfection and served in our beautiful suntrap garden or one of our three tastefully decorated dining areas. Under the new management, as a forward-thinking gastropub, we are aiming to achieve AA Rosettes in the next year or so.
The happiness of both our customers and our team is of utmost importance to us.
You have an amazing opportunity to work alongside the Head Chef or in his absence as a hands-on Sous Chef manage an efficient & effective food operation, lead your team, use your creative skills - produce exciting new & unique menus whilst pushing for a rosette.
Sous Chef - Experience/ Skills:
* Previously a Sous Chef or an experienced Chef de Partie who has worked at rosette level
* Own Vehicle Required as we are a beautiful rural gastro
* Genuine passion for cooking is a must!
* Flexible, enthusiastic, open to new ideas, food trends, thinks outside the box
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail, team spirit
If you have a 'can-do-attitude' & a drive to attain a rosette, and you are located in the Tewkesbury/ Evesham/ Pershore/ Worcester areas , then apply directly for this Sous Chef role by clicking below NOW!
Reference ID: 65547
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 65547
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 11 September 2020