Restaurant Manager - Evenings Off
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: GLOUCESTIRE , Gloucester
Description: A Restaurant-Manager is required for a stunning Restaurant in the Garden-Centre in the heart of the Cotswolds paying a salary of £24k-£26k and EVERY EVENING OFF even on weekends. A great way to maintain your work-life balance while working with a stable and experienced team.
Restaurant-Manager - Benefits :
* Competitive Pay - up to £26K p.a.
* Every Evening OFF
* Mon - Sat (8:30am - 5:30pm) and Sun (9:30am - 4:30pm) with 1-hour break everyday
* 80 covers for breakfast 200 for lunch
* 15 in a Team (mix of full & part time)
* Table service only
* 25% growth from this time last year
* Supportive Management
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Career Progression
A family-owned business nestled in heart of the Cotswolds. Inside a spectacular large garden-centre catering to all gardening needs, lies a stylish restaurant serving exceptional seasonal, fresh, local & in house produced dishes.
You have a great opportunity as a hands-on Restaurant-Manager to manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation whilst maximising sales and monitoring profitability.
Restaurant-Manager: Experience/ Skills
* Previously a Manager or an Assistant Manager from a Restaurant, Gastro or Garden-centre background who has worked in a high-volume setting
* Impeccable customer service, Great Communication skills
* Results-driven, with an ability to think outside the box
If you are a self-motivated Restaurant-Manager with great leadership skills and a drive to thrive in a lively, fast-paced environment , then, apply directly to this Restaurant-Manager role in the Cotswolds by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 66741
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 10 September 2020