Specialist Thai Chef
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Wandsworth, South London
Description: Specialist Thai Chef Full Time up to £700 p/w
My client is looking to recruit a Specialist Chef who is fully competent in Thai Cuisine who will be inspirational, creative, and play a part in crafting new dishes to develop the menu throughout the seasons.
This is a production role for a high-end dark kitchen operation looking to produce a fully authentic Sri Lankan food experience.
* Must have proven experience in Thai Cuisine
* Experience in large scale batch cooking / production
* Must have knowledge of implementing and adhering to HACCP & COSHH procedures.
* The ideal candidate will have lived or worked in Thailand or been part of an authentic Thai food business.
* £12 - £16 per hour depending on experience.
Hours of Work:
* 14:30 to 22:30 5 days per week including weekends.
* Wandsworth, South West London.
* 28 days paid holiday
* Employer's pension contribution
* Uniform provided
* Meals on duty
* Great opportunity to develop and grow with an innovative company
If you think this role could be for you then please send through your CV so we can arrange an initial telephone interview.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, we will only be contacting candidates with the relevant experience. All candidates must have full right to work in the UK
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 34229(02)
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5890
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 09 September 2020