Chef de Partie - Boutique Hotel
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: CIRENCESTER, Gloucester
Description: A Chef-de-Partie is required for a luxury hotel in Cirencester paying a salary of £23,000 - £23,500 (Hourly paid role to start with £10) based on a 45 hour week. Located in the historic town of Cirencester, this elegant boutique hotel offers elegant and modern stylish rooms, exquisite restaurant & bar and an onsite subterranean dry spa.
Chef-de-Partie - Benefits :
* Excellent Salary - OTE up to £23,000 - £23,500 (Hourly paid role to start with £10)
* 45 hours/week
* Supportive Management
* 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
* Beautiful location and hotel.
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Career Progression
You have a great opportunity as a Chef-de-Partie to assist in running of your section, prepare & present delectable dishes, deliver consistent menus of high standards as directed by Head Chef/ Sous Chef in this fantastic hotel.
Chef-de-Partie - Experience/ Skills :
* Previous experience as a Chef-de-Partie beneficial but not essential or a passionate Commis Chef
* Pastry experience beneficial but not essential
* Able to work under pressure, speed of service
* Attention to detail, team spirit, multitasking ability
If this sounds like YOU, then directly apply to this Chef-de-Partie role in Cirencester by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 65555
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 05 September 2020