Sous Chef - 35k Package
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Stratford-Upon-Avon, Worcester
Description: Sous Chef, Incredible Package - up to £35,000, The Good Food Guides' "Best New Restaurant" for 2020
Looking for a new challenge? Or the next step in your career?
Are you an ambitious and highly motivated Senior Chef de Partie, Junior Sous or Sous Chef?
Ready to work in the most exciting new restaurant in Stratford-upon-Avon?
Take a look at our amazing offer!
Sous Chef - Benefits:
* Generous salary - £30,000
* Your share of tips - approx £5,000
* Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen
* Exquisite meals on duty
* Excellent staff benefits - discounted room and F&B rates within a global group
* Friendly, supportive Head Chef and management team
* Development opportunities due to portfolio expansion
We are Stratford-upon-Avon's most exciting new restaurant. Guided by a clear 'Field to Fork' philosophy, we have a traditional approach to contemporary British cooking - in comfortable surroundings. Our menu is a celebration of our passion for wild food, using only the very best local ingredients. We bring to life the flavours, textures and aromas of the lands that surround us.
Voted as 2020's "Best New Entry" by The Good Food Guide , we understand the importance of a happy, enthusiastic team - without them, we would not have achieved such an accolade.
You have an incredible opportunity to become the Sous Chef of our family and join our dynamic and talented kitchen brigade in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Sous Chef - Experience/Skills:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Natural authority and leadership qualities
* Outstanding organisational, interpersonal skills
* Creativity; commitment to quality
* Physical stamina, attention to detail
* Ability to take initiative; team spirit
Sous Chef - Role:
You will be empowered to make this role your own: showcase your talent; contribute to menu creation; and occasionally assuming leadership of the brigade. You will operate and coordinate all kitchen areas efficiently and effectively, maintain high service standard, with a keen eye on training and motivating your team.
If you have a genuine passion for food and flair for cooking , then apply directly to this Sous Chef role in Stratford-Upon-Avon by clicking below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 65500
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 21
Date Added: 04 September 2020