General Manager - Live-in
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Chester , Cheshire
Description: General Manager, Excellent Salary - up to £35k + TIPS, Beautiful, Rural Inn, AA Rosette Award
Exciting opportunity for an energetic, visionary General Manager with a passion for fine food and exquisite service!
General Manager - Benefits:
* Full Time position - up to £35K circa + TIPS
* Staff discounts and perks
* Ample scope for training and individual development
* Live-in available - Sole occupancy in either an apartment in Tattenhall or a boutique Cottage on site
We are a unique, idyllic restaurant with 12 Bedrooms along the historic Sandstone Trail in Cheshire. We put staff welfare first and provide impeccable service to our guests. We have won multiple awards:
* Taste Cheshire Best Pub
* Taste Cheshire Best Use of Local Produce
* 1 AA Rosette Award
* Good Pub Guide Cheshire Dining Pub of the Year 2018
* Good Pub Guide Top Ten Country Pub of the Year
We are seeking highly motivated and a hands-on General Manager to join our quaint Gastro-style country inn.
Successful applicant will be responsible to the directors and head office. Head office offers a full accounts, HR, and payroll department, sales and marketing team, and central reservations, enabling you to concentrate on the most important aspect of the business, the customers.
General Manager- Experience/Desired skills:
* Proven track record within hospitality sector, preferably in similar role
* Ability to lead, train, develop staff to drive the operational excellence and financial performance of the site
* Ability to work within specified gross profit and wage targets
* Customer focused with positive 'can-do' attitude
* Adaptable, organised, able to operate within fast-paced environment
* Fully compliant with all health and safety legislation
General Manager- Duties
* Complete control of the day to day hotel operations
* Plan, implement long term strategies, monitor business performance, highlight potential risks and act accordingly
* Manage, develop employees to the highest hospitality standards
* Ensure H&F Safety, Fire Safety and COSHH legislation is adhered
* Effectively manage specified gross profit and wage targets
If you are a natural leader and strive to deliver highest levels of service and standards, then apply directly to this role in Cheshire . Just click below!
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 64930
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 01 September 2020