Chef - Multiple Levels -Worcesters best Gastropub
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Worcester, Worcester
Description: Chef - Multiple Levels
Up to £25,000 per annum
Excellent TIPS around £2k per annum
Worcester, Malvern area
Are you feeling under-appreciated?
Are you a passionate and ambitious Chef de Partie, Demi Chef de Partie or Commis Chef looking to work in a team that value you and can match your work ethic?
We are that Team! Join us at our genuine Gastro Pub and cook proper yummy food with our supportive team.
Chef & Kitchen Team - Benefits :
* Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
* 50% of Annual Profits split between the team [in 2019 this was worth around £2-3k per staff member]
* Tips (cash & card) - £2k per annum approximately
* 28 days holiday per annum
* Genuine 45-48 hours per week
* Finish by 10.30pm on a weekend
* Friendly, Supportive, Family environment
* Staff events
* Internal recognition schemes
* Genuine Career Progression
The happiness of both our customers and our team are of utmost importance to us. We have a team breakfast every week, where we discuss our plans and our menus. YOU have this incredible opportunity to be a part of our successful story!
We are a 17th century picturesque village Pub in the gorgeous Worcestershire and Malvern countryside, not very far from the Malvern Hills.
We have maintained the beautiful and historic features of our Pub including that warm, cosy, home from home feeling. We are proud of being a Pub and we also happen to serve some incredible food. As such we consider ourselves a true Gastro Pub.
We have just completed a recent refurbishment and we have five individually styled luxury en-suite bedrooms too. We also have big plans for further work on the property including an induction kitchen as well as lots of exciting new equipment for our kitchen team!
Our menus are as fresh as our food , we keep them evolving seasonally, plus we are always happy to add new dishes when our team come up with great new ideas.
We were voted 'The Best Pub In Worcestershire' by The National Pub and Bar Awards 2017 and we are aiming to achieve AA Rosettes in the next year or so.
Chefs- Experience/ Skills :
* A genuine passion for great food is a must! Come and show us what you can do, we'd love you to cook for us!
* Previous experience in similar roles essential.
* Friendly, team spirit, calm under pressure.
* Deliver excellent food consistently.
* You must be organised.
* Excellent Communication skills
If you have a flair for cooking, you are keen to progress , you're in the Worcester or Malvern area, then apply today for one of our Chef roles by clicking below.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 62205
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 07863345757
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 29 July 2020