CARE WORKERS NEEDED - JOIN OUR RELIEF TEAM
Job Category: House Manager/Personal Assistant
Job Location: Birmingham , Birmingham
Description: CARE WORKERS NEEDED - JOIN OUR RELIEF TEAM
Looking to get back to work? Berkeley Scott are recruiting care workers to support our widely expanding care relief team.
Working for Berkeley Scott you will be engaged in direct care responsibilities in care homes, hospitals and secure mental health establishments across the West Midlands.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US.
* Berkeley Scott is continuously recognised as the UK's market leader in providing talented professionals. Our client base is second to none offering various positions and roles to suit your skill base.
* Working for us you will be able to maintain a flexible work life balance by picking and choosing the hours you want to work.
* We also offer competitive hourly rates, weekly pay + holiday pay
* A minimum of 2 years professional care experience such as live-in carer, domiciliary care, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or similar.
* Health and social care level 2 qualification or above.
* Moving & Handling Certificate
* Eligible to work in the UK with right to work documents
* Access to your own vehicle will be a distinct advantage
* Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
* Valid and in date enhanced DBS certificate
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If ' YES' then CLICK APPLY and submit your CV today. Please note applicants may not be contacted straight away due to current circumstances.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM CARETEAM
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0121 631 5517
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 19 June 2020