Sous Chef – 31k package - NEW OPENING
Job Category: Breakfast Chef
Job Location: Bath, Bath
Description: job ref - 60116
Excellent Pay - £31k Package
• Are you a passionate Head Chef, Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef that loves to cook?
• Are you a strong cook with a great palette and can you inspire a team?
If so, come and join this exciting new restaurant opening in Bath!
• Excellent Pay – up to £31k package
• Incredible staff meals
• Discounted room and F&B rates worldwide
• Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen
• Friendly, supportive environment
• Brand new opening
• Internal recognition schemes
• Genuine Career Progression
We believe in using Britain’s finest ingredients: from foraged herbs; woodland mushrooms and truffles; to the sustainable meat, fish and wild game that we have in abundance here. We have our own dedicated Deer manager who harvests the wild deer over thousands of acres of prime English countryside exclusively for us. We also love rare breed beef and Lamb, Wild Boar from The Forest of Dean, and the freshest line caught fish that Cornwall has to offer. We harvest beautiful local vegetables, grown in season and we bake fresh bread daily.
We will teach you the importance of using whole carcasses and utilizing everything on the animal, from nose to tail: elegant, sensual and beautiful food. The kitchens have been beautifully designed and feature a full induction range, in house butchery and meat ageing room to mention a few.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of then get in touch…
We value our staff, ensuring that their welfare is prioritised with great consideration and we strongly believe that best service can only be provided by a happy and cohesive team!
You have a superb opportunity as a talented & self-motivated Sous Chef to join our pioneering dining concept in Bath and help us evolve further!
Sous Chef - Experience/Skills:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Exceptional Cooking Prowess
• Great communication skills – verbal and written
• Creative mind, excellent planning and organising skills
• Calm under pressure; attention to detail
• Able to take initiative and lead a successful team
• Mentoring & training ability
Your role involves efficient and effective management of the entire kitchen operation and your team, ensuring success by working within the set food and wage costs, planning new menus and implementing and maintaining procedures.
This is an incredible opportunity to help build a robust and talented brigade. You will supervise, train and motivate the team daily, allowing their skills to flourish and develop, whilst adhering to all food, health and safety regulations.
If we have piqued your interest, then apply to this Sous Chef role in Bath today! We would love to discuss the many roles we have on offer within this exciting new opening.
Employer Reference: 60116
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Job Website: https://cvlocator.com/
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 18 June 2020