Talented retail staff KENDAL
Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: LA9 6DL, Cumbria
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented retail staff to work at multiple sites in Kendal and the surrounding areas.
Berkeley Scott are working with a major supermarket chain and we are currently hiring in the Kendal area for the potential of an immediate start. You will be picking click & collect/online orders, you need to be comfortable to be using a handset all morning, it's important to select the best products available for the customers, as if you were shopping for yourself. The in-store team and management will be there for any help and support.
If you are dedicated to the retail sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM Retail staff -KEN
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 07 May 2020