Junior Sous Chef Pastry
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Hertfordshire, Hertford
Description: This award winning Hertfordshire Hotel set within stunning countryside is looking for aJnr Sous Chefto jointhe kitchen team.
The Hotels busy Pastry Kitchen team are seeking a Jnr Sous Chef to help lead the team in producing indulgent ranges of delicate desserts, proper puds and other sweet creations for the hotel. From large-scale conferences and events to inspired mini-desserts for restaurant and afternoon tea pastries both classic and contemporary, this vacancy represents a great opportunity to develop your career in the specialisation of pastry.
Requirements for this Pastry Jnr Sous Chef role are:
* NVQ 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Strong leadership, motivational and teamwork skills
* Planning and Time Management
* A flexible attitude
* Experience in all relative disciplines
* Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English language
* Artistic abilities
Advantageous Skills and Attributes for this Pastry Jnr Sous Chef position are:
* Departmental training experience
* Computer literacy
* 5 or Michelin Experience or equivalent
* NVQ Level 3
Benefits of this Jnr Sous Chef opportunity include:
* Use of leisure facilities
* Free meal whilst on duty in the staff canteen
* Uniform provided
* Generous discount for you on food and beverage, room rate, golf and spa treatments
* Annual overnight loyalty stays
* Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years' service
* Subsidised staff accommodation
* Excellent training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this Pastry Jnr Sous Chef position, then please forward your CV onto murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partes without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112334JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 13 March 2020