Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: West Sussex, Brighton
Description: Our Client is a unique luxury hotel in West Sussex, they are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Chef de Partie to join their successful team, who is passionate about delivering amazing food.
You will be joining a friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism.They offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key to their success and they value their staff as they recognise the role every one of them plays.
As Chef de Partie you will:
* Have a genuine passion and knowledge of quality food with emphasis on using fresh, local ingredients.
* As a Chef de Partie, have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
* Be given the opportunity to learn and develop across the kitchen.
* Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality.
* Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
* Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with the team.
* Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career.
Experience of a Chef de Partie:
* Ideally held the role of at least Demi Chef de Partie or similar
* Have worked within a similar type of kitchen.
Benefits of a Chef de Partie:
* High street discounts viathier bespoke designed employee shopping website
* Access to an Employee Assistance Program
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 12814JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01142458696
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 13 March 2020