Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Cumbria, Cumbria
Description: A hard working, enthusiastic Chef De Partie is required to joint the brigade at this renowned hotel located in the picturesque region of Windermere.
The Head Chef is looking for an experienced CDP to join their dedicated award winning brigade. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hard working and must be able to work well in a team. You will have experience in working with fresh seasonal produce. You will support senior team members across the kitchen, all the while learning new skills and company standards and procedures.
Above all you will be passionate about food, working with fresh seasonal produce and want to work hard.
Duties of this Chef de Partie Position:
* Oversee the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of your section
* To execute the above in a clean and safe environment
* Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
* Managing the development and supervision of the Commis Chefs ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
* Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
* Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
* Ensure full understanding of the functional administration of the restaurant.
* Maintain a detailed Knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
* Ensure compliance with legal requirements under the HandS act 1974 and Food Hygiene.
* Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to.
Benefits of this position:
* Competative Salary - dependant on experience
* Staff Accommodation
* Use of the hotels excellent leisure facilites
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 13680JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 13 March 2020