Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This beautifully stylish Berkshire Hotel is looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join their large brigade working with a Fantastic Head Chef. Set in majestic buildings this establishment has 3 restaurants all offering innovative cuisine using fresh, simple products.
The Executive Chef creates food that is British, seasonal and flavoursome, always using the very highest quality ingredients from local suppliers as well as from their own garden.
As Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the rosette kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
Duties of this Chef de Partie position willinclude:
* Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Follow all health and hygiene standards
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
* Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
Benefits of this Chef de Partie vacancy:
* Great training and development
* Fantastic Benefits from working with a highly recognised group
* Competitive salary depending on experience
Qualifications/Requirements for this Chef de Partie opportunity:
* Ideally NVQ levels 2and3
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 13923JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 13 March 2020