Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This lavish Berkshire Hotel with 2AA award winning restaurant is looking for a Chef de Partie who is enthusiastic and passionate with relevant experience to join the kitchen team.
The magnificent Hotel set within picturesque surroundings, has bedrooms luxuriously decorated with all the charm of the countryside beauty, and modern amenities for guests to enjoy their stay.
As Chef de Partie you will be expected to:
* Lead a section of the kitchen toa high standard
* Train and develop Demi Chefs and Commis Chefs
Essential Functions and Physical Requirements
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times.
* Plan the day-to-day running of your section effectively to meet the service by the department. This will mean constant training, supervision, and forecasting in line with the hotels business needs.
* Supervise, train and develop the team to ensure a gradual succession and learning path for everyone by delegating tasks to team members
* Control the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set for your section. Including stock control, stock rotation and ordering.
* Ensuring that the stock control, stock rotation and ordering for your section is complete to the Executive Chef standards.
* Suggest new menu and or recipe ideas to the senior chefs in charge
Qualifications and Desirables
* Passionate about food
* NVQ Level 2and3
* Previous experience in a similar establishment
* Food, hygiene and safety
* Good organisational skills
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 121427JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 13 March 2020