Chef de Partie Pastry
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Essex, Colchester
Description: This award winning Colchester prestigious Resort Hotel and Restaurant set within over 300 acres of picturesque countryside are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie Pastry to join their professional and dedicated team
This stunning 2AA Award Winning Essex Hotelis truly a unique experience with 75 contemporary rooms, championship golf courses, restaurant, function rooms, Country Lodges, along with Health and Beauty facilities.
Working as part of the award-winning kitchen team and reporting to the Senior Chef, the successful candidate will have previous experience working in a hotel, restaurant, banqueting or equivalent and will work to deliver outstanding food service to all guests coming to the resort.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Working on a section efficiently and effectively, whilst overseeing and developing trainees within the section.
* Assisting in the completion of orders on your section each day.
* Working in a neat and orderly manner, making sure that hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times.
* Working to their high standards and ensuring the preparation, cooking and presentation of all foods reflects the professionalism of the hotel and your colleagues.
* Ensuring all food is cooked to the correct temperature and served correctly.
* Keeping wastage to a minimum and ensuring all wastage is brought to the attention of your manager.
* Ensuring that menus are strictly adhered to with special attention to item content, cooking and presentation.
* Receiving orders from suppliers, methodically checking items against delivery notes.
* Ensuring all food orders from customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
* Complying with HandS legislation at all times and keeping up to date with the latest company policies and procedures.
As Chef de partie Pastry you will have the following attributes:
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
* Committed to high standards of food preparation and presentation.
* Flexible and committed.
* Will be results-orientated and able to work to targets.
* Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
This is a full-time position working 45 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days including weekends. Due to their rural location having your own transport is essential.
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 14129JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 10
Date Added: 13 March 2020