Waiter - Waitress - 4-Star Luxury Hotel
Job Category: Housekeeping Staff
Job Location: Chester, Cheshire
Description: Job ref : - 52029
Weekend Waiter / Waitress
Competitive Pay PLUS TIPS
Full Time or Part Time
4-star Luxury Hotel
Looking for the perfect Weekend earner?
Interested in gaining experience in tourism and hospitality?
Join our 4-star luxury hotel with flexible shift patterns/hours during Weekends!
Weekend Waiter / Waitress – Benefits:
· Competitive Pay PLUS TIPS
· Company Pension
· Uniform provided
· Quality staff meals
· Free Parking
· Reduced Leisure membership rates at the hotel
· Company Discounts
· Reduced accommodation rates for friends & family
· Full training and development
· Beautiful location
· Supportive management
We are Chester’s finest 4-star, privately owned luxury hotel easily accessible from city centre and Wales border. We have tastefully done 75 bedrooms and our Spa is a luxury retreat. Our two exclusive restaurants offer exquisite British & European cuisines. Our breath-taking garden room restaurant serves delicious menus using locally sourced ingredients and seasonal produce.
Afternoon Tea is a remarkable experience following its quintessential British tradition. Our chic gastropub is well known for its mix of perfect pints, fine wines, spirits and our famous Sunday Carvery attracts diners from length & breadth of Cheshire, North Wales & beyond. We have won multiple awards –
· Most “Romantic Venue of the Year “at English Wedding Awards, 2019-North
· Silver award, 4-star Quality in Tourism from VisitEngland
· ‘Best Country Retreat Spa’ finalist by the Good Spa Guide
We always put staff welfare first and provide impeccable service to our guests.
As the Weekend Waiter / Waitress, you should have working experience in customer facing role, within food service sector; training will be provided.
Preferred skills -
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Reliable, enthusiastic, self-confidence
· Able to work in a busy, fast pace environment
· Flexible approach
· Customer service skills, Team spirit
As a Weekend Waiter / Waitress, you will work within the hotel's restaurant and bar. You will have flexible work shift patterns -
· 5-10pm Sat & Sunday or either days
· 8-2pm Weekend either Sat or Sunday or both days
· 3-11pm Weekend either Sat or Sunday or both days
Training & development towards national recognised qualifications offered to all successful candidates.
If we have piqued your interest, join our dynamic FOH family in Chester – Apply directly by clicking below!
Employer Reference: 52029
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01212708065
Job Website: https://cvlocator.com/
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 04 March 2020