Jnr Sous Chef
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Newport
Description: This Pembrokeshire stunning multi rosette Hotel set within beautiful countryside is looking for an accomplished Jnr Sous Chef with a rosette background to join the kitchen team.
The 10 bedroom and cottages are all decorated to keep original features and decorated with comfort and luxury for guests to enjoy their stay.
The hotels location is surrounded by wonderful local produce, and they have their very own kitchen garden. They have lots of dining options to offer from informal lunch on the terrace, fabulous afternoon tea, lounge/bar menus or dine in one of the two restaurants. They have two restaurant options - stunning fine dining and quirky Artisan for relaxed dining. The kitchen team prepare all the food from the highest quality ingredients.
Main duties of this Jnr Sous Chef role inc:
* To follow the day to day procedures
* Plan the day to day running of sections of the kitchen effectively
* Communicate directly with kitchen team members
* Carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs
* Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe
* To follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures
* Attend all relevant meetings
Requirements for this Jnr Sous Chef opportunity are:
* Sound kitchen experience at 1 Michelin star and/or 3/4 AA Rosette level
* Excellent leadership skills with a calm mature approach
* Clear passion for the industry and food
* Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail
* Real ambition to succeed at the highest level
* Dedicated and excellent team player
Benefits of this Jnr Sous Chef opportunity:
* 4 DAY WEEK
* Meals on duty
* 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
* Staff reward scheme
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this Jnr Sous Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 14226JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 03 March 2020