Job Category: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented DBS Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistants to work at multiple sites in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of sites including care homes, schools, colleges and hospitals.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
* Working in busy production kitchens
* Assisting with basic food preparation and service
* Assisting with the clear down and closure of the kitchen
* Use of large and small dishwashers as well as washing by hand where required
* Maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchens and undertaking roles as requested to do so by their Head Chef
Ideal Candidates will have the following
* Previous experience in a similar kitchen role
* An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
* Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
* Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
* Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
* Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Entitlement
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, KP, Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Chef Assistant
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM JGKP
Job Type: Contract
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5890
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 02 March 2020